Week of Wei Li II
19th, Friday...after work, I went to Bugis. I was meeting Rachel there. Well, hasn't seen her for ages & she was late! We went to V8 cafe to have our dinner. The food there was quite nice. Had a long chat with her, listening to her, this new BF, their story, adventures & stuffs. Pretty glad she found that kinda guy she always wanted. Hahaz..at Bugis, saw these 2 toys thats very interesting. One is the mini UFO catcher! Its very cute. That shop promoter gave me a credit to try. Basically, u have to insert a coin, then there are controls to move that...that thing..that hand or something to grab whats inside. Well, I successfully got a..thing inside!! Its just a empty plastic ball shell. (-.-) Hahaz..I threw it back in. Second cute toy is that machine that you have to insert a dollar coin, turn the round thing in the middle, then it will roll out a plastic shell ball with a small toy inside. I think there are a few of that machines at TM 4th floor, right beside GV. Ok...enough of these toys. After food, we went to Sim Lim Square to get some stuff. Sim Lim Square have this, "buy new computer" aura all around it. I feel like getting a Rayne II. Hahaz..next, I wanted to go TCC. But TCC IS CLOSED!! OMG~!! I can't have my chocolate fudge cake. She suggested to go Breko or something to have a drink. The service there is...real blurr & slow. Doesn't matter...still got a small chocolate fudge cake & chocolate drink. Heez..chocolate makes a person happy. Ohh...I almost forgot. I saw that big DHL hotair balloon~! I am gonna sit that next time! Lastly, thanks Rachel for your pirate Voodoo doll~! Hahaz..
Saturday morning, meet up with Yan Mei for a breakfast at TM. She gave me a small present, bought from her latest oversea trip to Canada & US. Thank you~! Photos of her trip were..whoaa...so so so sooo...nice. It makes me wanna there too. The buildings are so different from ours. They have buildings that are made of bricks, with those pointed roof. The postboxs are so cute. Their newspaper selling machine is so different from ours. One more thing, they have lots of classical old designed clocks on their street. Like lamp post, its a clock post in the middle of the street. Sceneries there are nice, vehicles are nice, food seems nice..just, everything seems nice. Hahaz...I guess I must go there at least once in my lifetime. After a long chat with her, went home to have lunch with my parents. Next, its soccer time, at tamp again~! Alot of the players were out of action, like Olsen & Alfred, go what Malaysia together. Doesn't matter, they gay boys. That day, won 2 bottles of 100+, but they didnt pay up!! Cheaters~!! We played till late evening, then I rushed home to take a shower & head back to TM again, to meet Tiny for dinner. Had Mac, then went to Starbucks. Been drinking lots of coffee lately. Umm..at Starbucks, we saw one of the guy from Campus Superstar. At that moment, when he went to the counter, I only thought of 1 question & 1 song. 1 question was, Will that guy at the counter ask him, "Are you...Campus Superstar?!" Then, that 1 song was, "What Are You Waiting For" by Gwen. Next thing is, will he get an extra large coffee? Hahaz..enough of lameness. That night, had a long chat & did some reading of Cleo.
On 21st, Sunday, meet up with Si Hui & had a Swensen lunch with her. Didn't see her for quite awhile too. Seems like she's doing quite well. Too bad she's rushing for time, if not I could have hear more bout her recent doings. Thanks for your birthday present~! After meeting her, went back home, accompany Rayne awhile & fell asleep. Get tired easily recently. Guess I am old. Hahahaz..doesn't matter. I woke up at bout 1730 hour, then Cindy came. Changed, went for dinner at a Hong Kong Cafe. Well, it has nice drinks, nice food. Just one thing, we ordered too much! Hahahaz..after the nice food, we went to Esplanade for a stroll. At Esplanade, saw this interesting shop that sells some teddy bear which allow you to mix & match their clothes, size, colours...just everything. Even have the birth certificate. But, to me, well..its just a bear afterall? Guess I am practical. So next, we went back to my place, opened the present she game me. Its a nice watch~! Thanks~!! Hahaz..we watched some TV, took some rest & she went back. By the way, thanks 3rd class JH, Tiny, Xiao Pang that animal, Mei Fang, Chantel, Dal, Effendi, Rachel, Si Hui, Ali, Zhen Hui, XY, Sandy mei, Vivian, ZF, Linda, Sell Food, Karen, Gillian, Pei Rong, Regine, Yan Mei, Andrew, Joyce, of course Cindy & my family for the birthday wishes~!! I appreciate it. Sorry if I missed out anyone.
On 22nd, I am on birthday off, so had breakfast with my parents, then home to accompany my dearest Rayne. In the noon, we went to TM Ding Tai Feng to have our lunch. The food is great! I guess you guys should try the food there. Recommended by Wei Li~! Hahaz..had a short walk around, then I went home to accompany my dearest Rayne again. In the late eve, Cindy came over & had dinner at my place with my parents. Well...hey Cindy, scissor paper stone, you also can lose so terribly. Hahaaz..after dinner, met Mr Lim Wei Yang. We went to Pav, to..to...act play pool? Hahahaz...cheated me to go there!
On Tuesday, I had a medical appointment on the morning, so I need not book in too. I waited for like an hour! Aww man...then during the checkup, whoaa..its totally awful~!! Doctor sprayed some kinda medicine in my nose, then I feel like...I don't have a nose~!! Hahahaz..well its to make me feel numb so as he can do some checkings & stuff. But again, it feel awful~!! The total bill for the medicine & checkup, its about $120. Lucky its charged to my 11B. Hahaz..quite expensive. Umm..after the checkup, had a KFC lunch at home, accompany my dearest Rayne again. Initially, there was a meeting at town but cancelled last minute, so went to TM again, to meet Tiny for coffee. Yang claimed that he would be coming too, but he was so god damit late! By the time he reach, Tiny was bout to leave! Hahaz..after Tiny left, we went to have a MOS Burger dinner, then met another friend & went over to Yang's place. What's the best thing that happened at his place? I got a copy of Bloodrayne movie DVD! My god..its Rayne its Rayne!! I have been waiting for this show for so long! Finally!! Hehh..watched Underworld Evolution, had some chat, then took a cab home at bout 2300 hr. Bored bored...gonna book in the next day.
Yesterday, after booked out, went to have a dinner with Xiao Pang, Ali & Yang at 85. Whoa..the food are awsome! Its so nice. Just too bad Tiny can't make it. Satay, chicken wings, oyster eggs, that...don't know what you call in English. Whoa..in short, just nice food. We feel sorry for Tiny that she can't make it. But that's good too, less people & more food. Hahahaz..if not a fat animal will eat not enough. After the nice food, that maddness Yang bought a stupid 20 cent rubberball. Hahaz..went to catch monkey, then tour around, before heading home. Both Ali & Xiao Pang need to go back earlier to study. For details on the adventures of catching monkey, please go to that Animal's blog. She likes & have details on this issue.
Whoa..this entry took me an hour! Am I slow or wat? Umm..bored in camp!
Saturday morning, meet up with Yan Mei for a breakfast at TM. She gave me a small present, bought from her latest oversea trip to Canada & US. Thank you~! Photos of her trip were..whoaa...so so so sooo...nice. It makes me wanna there too. The buildings are so different from ours. They have buildings that are made of bricks, with those pointed roof. The postboxs are so cute. Their newspaper selling machine is so different from ours. One more thing, they have lots of classical old designed clocks on their street. Like lamp post, its a clock post in the middle of the street. Sceneries there are nice, vehicles are nice, food seems nice..just, everything seems nice. Hahaz...I guess I must go there at least once in my lifetime. After a long chat with her, went home to have lunch with my parents. Next, its soccer time, at tamp again~! Alot of the players were out of action, like Olsen & Alfred, go what Malaysia together. Doesn't matter, they gay boys. That day, won 2 bottles of 100+, but they didnt pay up!! Cheaters~!! We played till late evening, then I rushed home to take a shower & head back to TM again, to meet Tiny for dinner. Had Mac, then went to Starbucks. Been drinking lots of coffee lately. Umm..at Starbucks, we saw one of the guy from Campus Superstar. At that moment, when he went to the counter, I only thought of 1 question & 1 song. 1 question was, Will that guy at the counter ask him, "Are you...Campus Superstar?!" Then, that 1 song was, "What Are You Waiting For" by Gwen. Next thing is, will he get an extra large coffee? Hahaz..enough of lameness. That night, had a long chat & did some reading of Cleo.
On 21st, Sunday, meet up with Si Hui & had a Swensen lunch with her. Didn't see her for quite awhile too. Seems like she's doing quite well. Too bad she's rushing for time, if not I could have hear more bout her recent doings. Thanks for your birthday present~! After meeting her, went back home, accompany Rayne awhile & fell asleep. Get tired easily recently. Guess I am old. Hahahaz..doesn't matter. I woke up at bout 1730 hour, then Cindy came. Changed, went for dinner at a Hong Kong Cafe. Well, it has nice drinks, nice food. Just one thing, we ordered too much! Hahahaz..after the nice food, we went to Esplanade for a stroll. At Esplanade, saw this interesting shop that sells some teddy bear which allow you to mix & match their clothes, size, colours...just everything. Even have the birth certificate. But, to me, well..its just a bear afterall? Guess I am practical. So next, we went back to my place, opened the present she game me. Its a nice watch~! Thanks~!! Hahaz..we watched some TV, took some rest & she went back. By the way, thanks 3rd class JH, Tiny, Xiao Pang that animal, Mei Fang, Chantel, Dal, Effendi, Rachel, Si Hui, Ali, Zhen Hui, XY, Sandy mei, Vivian, ZF, Linda, Sell Food, Karen, Gillian, Pei Rong, Regine, Yan Mei, Andrew, Joyce, of course Cindy & my family for the birthday wishes~!! I appreciate it. Sorry if I missed out anyone.
On 22nd, I am on birthday off, so had breakfast with my parents, then home to accompany my dearest Rayne. In the noon, we went to TM Ding Tai Feng to have our lunch. The food is great! I guess you guys should try the food there. Recommended by Wei Li~! Hahaz..had a short walk around, then I went home to accompany my dearest Rayne again. In the late eve, Cindy came over & had dinner at my place with my parents. Well...hey Cindy, scissor paper stone, you also can lose so terribly. Hahaaz..after dinner, met Mr Lim Wei Yang. We went to Pav, to..to...act play pool? Hahahaz...cheated me to go there!
On Tuesday, I had a medical appointment on the morning, so I need not book in too. I waited for like an hour! Aww man...then during the checkup, whoaa..its totally awful~!! Doctor sprayed some kinda medicine in my nose, then I feel like...I don't have a nose~!! Hahahaz..well its to make me feel numb so as he can do some checkings & stuff. But again, it feel awful~!! The total bill for the medicine & checkup, its about $120. Lucky its charged to my 11B. Hahaz..quite expensive. Umm..after the checkup, had a KFC lunch at home, accompany my dearest Rayne again. Initially, there was a meeting at town but cancelled last minute, so went to TM again, to meet Tiny for coffee. Yang claimed that he would be coming too, but he was so god damit late! By the time he reach, Tiny was bout to leave! Hahaz..after Tiny left, we went to have a MOS Burger dinner, then met another friend & went over to Yang's place. What's the best thing that happened at his place? I got a copy of Bloodrayne movie DVD! My god..its Rayne its Rayne!! I have been waiting for this show for so long! Finally!! Hehh..watched Underworld Evolution, had some chat, then took a cab home at bout 2300 hr. Bored bored...gonna book in the next day.
Yesterday, after booked out, went to have a dinner with Xiao Pang, Ali & Yang at 85. Whoa..the food are awsome! Its so nice. Just too bad Tiny can't make it. Satay, chicken wings, oyster eggs, that...don't know what you call in English. Whoa..in short, just nice food. We feel sorry for Tiny that she can't make it. But that's good too, less people & more food. Hahahaz..if not a fat animal will eat not enough. After the nice food, that maddness Yang bought a stupid 20 cent rubberball. Hahaz..went to catch monkey, then tour around, before heading home. Both Ali & Xiao Pang need to go back earlier to study. For details on the adventures of catching monkey, please go to that Animal's blog. She likes & have details on this issue.
Whoa..this entry took me an hour! Am I slow or wat? Umm..bored in camp!


<< Home