Past few days?
Hasnt blog for quite awhile. Been busy with Rayne, playing F.E.A.R. & NS. Past week, nothing much happened. Lets see...Sunday went out with Cindy. She spent like...$200++ on clothings. Well, I think its worthwhile. Why...? Because I chose them all. Hahaaz..on the way back, saw Jedd at the train station. He's on his way home from SMU. Woa..he even went to school on a Sunday! Guess really need to study hard in Uni. Umm..he is still as lame as ever, saying he's kind, good, etc, doing some community services. Then, he came out with this new phrase, forced volunteering. What the hell...was still saying he's a kind soul, looking after old folks. Terrible lies! Perhaps tomorrow or Sat will meet up with him, ZF & other Starhub guys.
Tuesday after work, went to MF's saloon to have a haircut. I was caught by the RSM in camp! -_-|| Hahaz..indeed its too long. This time, its relatively shorter then before. Lazy to travel to Tampines often for haircuts. Hahaz...after that, went home, took a shower & rushed to TM. Was meeting Angel & Ali for dinner. Slacked at Starbucks for quite awhile & Ali even knock her head on Starbuck's sign board! OMG!! Hahaz...with her height, I didnt know her head can even reach that signboard. Hahaaz! Even strangers laughted at her!
Last night, went soccer with Olsen, Wen Hao, Fei Zhen & Zhi Qiang. Playing soccer in the night is nice. Later, will be joining them for soccer again~!
Tuesday after work, went to MF's saloon to have a haircut. I was caught by the RSM in camp! -_-|| Hahaz..indeed its too long. This time, its relatively shorter then before. Lazy to travel to Tampines often for haircuts. Hahaz...after that, went home, took a shower & rushed to TM. Was meeting Angel & Ali for dinner. Slacked at Starbucks for quite awhile & Ali even knock her head on Starbuck's sign board! OMG!! Hahaz...with her height, I didnt know her head can even reach that signboard. Hahaaz! Even strangers laughted at her!
Last night, went soccer with Olsen, Wen Hao, Fei Zhen & Zhi Qiang. Playing soccer in the night is nice. Later, will be joining them for soccer again~!


<< Home