Just like that...
Well..has been quite awhile since my last posting. To be exact, its like 18 days? Ahh...it doesn't matter anyway. Let's see...just like that, I have graduate from secondary school for 4 years, ended 3 years of study in TP. Just like that, another year has passed, new year is coming. Just like that, Amanda & me broke up for a year, come to think of it, I get to know PR for about a year too. Just like that, I have blogged for 8 months, worked in Starhub for about half a year, got my driving license for 3 months, joined army, finished BMT, posted to a unit. Time passed so fast, just like that. I didn't even the chance to cherish school life, its over. I didn't enjoy enough of those days in Starhub, its over. I didn't have the time to remember how it was, to sleep in the bunk with all my section mates, its over. Time flys...I just miss those days. In this 1 year, life changed dramtically. My thinking, my life, even my room changed. Basically, just...everything changed. I too get to know & discover alot of friends who are alway around me. I am glad I get to have all these nice pals. Life would be dull without you all..
After BMT, I was posted to Navy at Sembawang Camp. Guess I got real lucky, when I report to Sembawang Camp at day 1, I was told that the unit moved to Changi. Changi Naval Base...woa..real near my place. Lucky me! So basically, I am a clerk or some IT support there. Quite a nice place with nice people. Lets hope I can spend some quality time there. :)
To those who wanted to see me in short hair, & I promised Jackson to show him a photo of me, in that specs with short hair, here it is. Its the nerd me, my secondary school discipline master Mr Aw & lastly, the 3rd class lifeform Jin Sheng, taken bout...a month ago at my secondary school's new campus. Hair is longer now. Hahaz...now is 4.30 AM. Gonna sleep...good night everyone?
Um...its kinda late but still, Merry Christmas & an advance happy new year to everyone! Lets party~!! By the way, some new games are added, but they are all stolen from Regine. Thanks Regine!
After BMT, I was posted to Navy at Sembawang Camp. Guess I got real lucky, when I report to Sembawang Camp at day 1, I was told that the unit moved to Changi. Changi Naval Base...woa..real near my place. Lucky me! So basically, I am a clerk or some IT support there. Quite a nice place with nice people. Lets hope I can spend some quality time there. :)
To those who wanted to see me in short hair, & I promised Jackson to show him a photo of me, in that specs with short hair, here it is. Its the nerd me, my secondary school discipline master Mr Aw & lastly, the 3rd class lifeform Jin Sheng, taken bout...a month ago at my secondary school's new campus. Hair is longer now. Hahaz...now is 4.30 AM. Gonna sleep...good night everyone?
Um...its kinda late but still, Merry Christmas & an advance happy new year to everyone! Lets party~!! By the way, some new games are added, but they are all stolen from Regine. Thanks Regine!


<< Home