Thanks Everybody!
Well, now I am offically out of Starhub. Thanks everyone for the care, concern, time & everything. I enjoyed myself there, had much fun with you guys. Really cherish my time there, working, slacking, chilling out, with you guys. I am gonna miss you guys lots~!! Take care everyone. Thanks alot for everything. I appreciate it. :)
Ok...today, enjoyed myself at office. Bid farewell with everyone, had a nice lunch & had serveral gifts from them.

Happy meal & Rocher are given by Shu Fen. Hahaz...she is crazy! Suddenly 3 PM in the noon pass me some happy meal~!! I was stunted! Hahaz..can't believe she is serious bout this happy meal thing. So what toys did I got from the Happy Meal?
So I fixed it & this is it! Don't know what is it about too...hahaz. One thing, now I opened it & fixed it, what am I gonna do with it?! Hahaz..next is Sins chocolate! Jasline gave me some Sins chocolate. How sweet of her...! Hahahaz...well thanks. You have been a nice friend since the first day I worked there. The chocolate looks like, some egg candies which I used to eat when I was a kid.

Lastly, nothing to do with my office, just recently, quite alot happened. Um..Angel, cheer up. No point holding the past. Same goes to Bi Xia, cheer up ok. Life goes on...
Ok...today, enjoyed myself at office. Bid farewell with everyone, had a nice lunch & had serveral gifts from them.

Happy meal & Rocher are given by Shu Fen. Hahaz...she is crazy! Suddenly 3 PM in the noon pass me some happy meal~!! I was stunted! Hahaz..can't believe she is serious bout this happy meal thing. So what toys did I got from the Happy Meal?
So I fixed it & this is it! Don't know what is it about too...hahaz. One thing, now I opened it & fixed it, what am I gonna do with it?! Hahaz..next is Sins chocolate! Jasline gave me some Sins chocolate. How sweet of her...! Hahahaz...well thanks. You have been a nice friend since the first day I worked there. The chocolate looks like, some egg candies which I used to eat when I was a kid.
Lastly, nothing to do with my office, just recently, quite alot happened. Um..Angel, cheer up. No point holding the past. Same goes to Bi Xia, cheer up ok. Life goes on...


<< Home