Saturday, October 01, 2005

See you in Beijing

Firstly, Happy Birthday Olsen! See you in Beijing. LoLx!

Have been waking up in the middle of the night about 4AM recently. To be its cause of my flu or have somethings in mind, I better get it fixed & get some long nice sleep. I am falling asleep in office! Lets see..Wednesday went to catch a show with Olsen & Wen Hao. Dukes of Hazzard rocks! Its a very funny lame show...which I really needed. Sure worth a watch.

Yesterday, Mei Yi called & this is the...worse crying I ever heard from her. My god...listen to the way she cried, I feel bad too. I just wanna say rest well & don't think too much. Everything is gonna be fine. Last night got this chinese character test from ZF. (Sorry I fell asleep ZF.) You guys can give it a try...if you all can read chinese well. Heres my results...


Today, finally got to chat with Regine. I think there were some misunderstandings. Sorry for giving you a hard time at then. I promised to say something about her in this posting.Well...this is it. All I can say bout her is, you are so dumb! Hahaz...but thanks. Mei Yi & you made me realise somethings too.

Later, will be meeting Olsen for a mini-birthday celebration. After the celebration, most likely we will be going Chinablack with Roland & company. Lets wait till next posting...till then, see you in Beijing.