Monday, September 26, 2005

Lots of Apologies

Firstly, sorry Val I ain't able to help you more, sorry Emily & company I couldn't accompany you all to Mdm Wong, sorry Olsen I fell asleep, sorry Rachel I didn't meet you on Saturday, sorry Dal I didn't call you back & meet you, sorry Wen Hao I didnt pass you the money today.

Ok...it has been about a week since my last posting. Of my remembrance, nothing interesting happened from Monday to Wednesday. Thursday, Lawrence offically came over to my side, getting prepared to take over me in starhub. I will be leaving next Friday. Time flys...just a blink of an eye, guess what, I will be in army in less than a month's time. :( After work, went for driving lesson at Ubi's Comfort Driving Centre. After my lesson, saw Val at train station, crying. How nice...? Too bad I ain't able to help her more. Sorry Val.

On Friday night, right after work, went to Ice Cold Beer (a pub near center point) with my colleagues. Its Emily's last night as a single, having fun! Hahaz...she's getting married..married on...on Children's Day. Hahaz..what a nice day eh? Though I ain't feeling too well at then, but had lots of chicken wings & had fun there. Next, they went to Mdm Wong while I gave it a miss. Sorry Emily & company, couldn't join you. I met with Regine first, had a long chat, then Val & Alan. They chatted their night away while me...not feeling well, were basically doing nothing there. To Val, next time if you wanna talk about your secondary school stuff, count me out. As if I know what you all are talking about at all! At about 1 AM, I went home & fell asleep!! Ohh my...Olsen was coming to my place! I am sorry Olsen. Its just beyond my control. Hahaz..

Saturday, the very moment I wake up, guess what happened, who I saw at the very moment I opened my eyes? Olsen! Hahaz..he was at my window! Hahaz...well, I can't blame him. I fell asleep last night that caused him to go over JM's place. Hahaz..I quickly bring him in, wash up, then soccer we go. Waa...the sun was BLAZING hot. Ughh..I got tired so easily. I am so weak! Nevermind...after soccer, had lunch, bought a present & headed home. Took a shower, dinner, started to watch TV & do the present thing at the same time. Dal called me up for a meeting. Well, I said I will call her when I am done with my things, which I never did. Sorry Dal.

Today, is Gil's birthday. Happy birthday Gil..! I woke up pretty early to continue with the present thing, after that, went for basketball at about 10. Sports every week is so healthy. Hahaz...after a few games, went to have lunch, bought some stuff, then home I go. Well...forgot to pass Wen Hao his money. Sorry Wen Hao. Tomorrow, I will be meeting Gil. Lets all wish me luck? Ahh..I guess I don't need that. Been thinking alot of things lately...forget it. Don't wanna talk about this kinda things here. Um...feeling pretty hungry now. Lets see what food can I find at home.

I am getting tired & I need somewhere to begin...