Tired Thursday
Olsen Goh Zhong Han! He is leading me astray! Everytime ask me go club! Hahahaz...last night went to Zouk again. This time, theres Val, Regine, Olsen, Alan, Joe & me. Woa..the amount of people there is, beyond description. I can barely move at all in Phuture. The only thing I can do at the dance floor is, moving up & down! How sweet...guess school holiday just started for some polys plus Zouk is closing soon for serveral weeks? Guess it would be the last time I step into Zouk before I go NS. This is so life draining. *Tired* *Tired*
Ok...Tuesday was Emily's birthday, well..abit late for this post but still, happy birthday! Held a small celebration at office on Monday. The Orea Cheese cake from NYDC is real good.
Ok...Tuesday was Emily's birthday, well..abit late for this post but still, happy birthday! Held a small celebration at office on Monday. The Orea Cheese cake from NYDC is real good.

Thats the only photo featuring Wei Li.
One last thing before I stop, hahaz...Gil will be meeting me next week! =D


<< Home