Sunday, September 11, 2005

Emily's Party at Momo

Wohoo...its party at Momo! Well, after the movie with Dal, (suprisingly Herbie is a nice show) we went to Momo. Emily & company were all there already. Sure is a big party going there. Guess who turned up? I don't think I can name them all, but of I know, Emily, Sharon, ZF, Linda, Jessica, Gladys (If i spell it correctly), Roland, Jack, Jackson, Jedd, Lawrence, Jun Ren, Gevelle, Jia Wei, Ernest, Olsen, Dal & me, with somemore of other peeps which I don't know. Total have lets say...minimum more then 25 people there in our group! Ok...I managed to sneak in Momo with someone else IC. Never think that I have to result it this. Hahaz...inside of Momo, nice music, quite a big place but still crowded. Which club is not crowded anyway. Enjoyed the whole night there, just that our group is big, often people went missing. Hahaz...all separated. We party till about 4 then Olsen & me went to Boat Quay to pick Val & Alan up. Alan was...drunk. -_-|| After sending Alan home, we went to a coffee shop near Val's place & have supper. We order some fishball noodle thing. Theirs is $3.50 while my order was $0.50 lesser. But my food is like, half of theirs! Not fair man! The only thing I have more then them is, I have $0.10 more noodle! What is this! Feel so cheated. Hahaz..we chatted at there till, about 7 plus & sent her home. All I wanna say, Val is a god damit stupid girl. LoL. After that, went over to Olsen's place, waited for him to prepare then came over to my place. Well...he played some WC III & talked about some of our stuff. Life sure is a mess. Everything comes & goes but never did on the right time...but overall, his situation is so much more better then mine. He is a happy man. Hahaz...after that, went to TM, met Dal again & have a lunch with her, at...4PM. After lunch, shopped for a present for Gil. Her birthday is coming. Not too bad, had serveral ideas in mind now. Thinking of going town anytime soon to see more. Anyone interested to go with me? Hahaz...wallet gonna be empty for this month. Umm..but guess I won't see her though. I wonder how to even, pass it to her. ~_~

Somehow, I am feeling pretty tired. Certainly don't feel good, holding onto nothing..