Monday, August 22, 2005

Silent of the night...

Finally, I can blog! Wanted to do this for whole day, but I think the server was down or something. Ok...let's see, I stopped at Tuesday eh? So Wednesday, what happened? I don't remember anything special except I nudge Joshua like 10 times and he blocked me (Hey...he started it first) & Gil came online late in the night again? Hahahaz...didn't get to chat much too.

Thursday was Jen Jenn's birthday. Well, happy birthday Jen Jenn! Umm...after work, went to watch The Maid with heaven-earth society members. Its quite a good show, worth a watch. Joshua, looked and feel so like Ah Soon! "Ah Soon guai. " Hahaz..after the show, we went to Party Box, a KTV pub at Paradiz. Well, I must say, its quite boring down there, playing some cards, dices & drink. They did some singing then kept the alcohol there & left at...abt 2345 hr. Left quite early as all of us is working tomorrow.

Friday! Friday was my mentor Jedd's last day in Starhub. He has been working here for more than a year, now going to University. How nice...how I wish to go University too. Hahaz...his last day, surely, was quite a grand one. Seto, Yvonne & Andrew bought us lunch at Pizza Hut & almost everyone of our group joined the lunch. After that, guess what, BM hospitality gave him a watch as token of appreciation. Umm...Jedd's honey lips sure got him paid off. Hahahaz! Well, Emily, Linda, Pris & quite a few from our department gave him a school bag. Michelle, Jas, Jack, Roland & me bought him a pen. He's gonna study, needs decent bag & pen. Hope he will pass everything with the pen I chose & won't forget to bring anything to school with that bag. Hahaz..after work, we went home for dinner & decided to meet back at Party Box! Ohh my..why there again?! Just because to finish up the alcohol. -_- Luckily, Jeffrey agreed to fetch me there...wow, the car he's driving, sure rockz!! Can fly on the road. Hahaz..ok lar. Surely there are more powerful cars, but, its the fastest & with most power among all the car I sat? Doesnt matter, when I reach there, which is pretty late already, Ah Soon's face is already all red with red eyes. He's just weak lar. Hahaz..had some fun there & took cab home. I must thanks Yen Nee. She treated us all for the drinks and cab! Thank you Yen Nee!!

Went to soccer on Saturday. Its the first time I joined them for a month. Sure enjoyed the game, but my ankle condition got bad again after the game. :( After the game, met up with JM and Olsen late in the night to watch soccer. Well, Gil came online again! Hahahaz...this time chatted quite awhile, but...

Today, went to see physician, had my ankle bandaged again, had that tim sum breakfast with my dad, then went home. Just like last Sunday. But, when I reach home, Chantel informed me about Jason hospitalised & Dal is crying like hell? They have already broken up, still so dramatic. Haiz...contacted Dal & went to CGH. Well, CGH is just beside my block. Guess what happened? From what Dal said, she presumed that Jason climbed to her window & fell down...from second floor. Falling down from second floor, he severely fractured his left arm, a hit on the head, injured his neck and cracked his tooth with both lips bleeding like hell. I really wonder how the hell did he fall. Did he head dive down from second floor?! Even if he did, how did he injured his arm?! Good question eh? To begin with, who ask him go and climb to her window? Haiz...he can get sued for that. I admire his determination, but...determine with a brain. No matter what, hope he get well soon too. Heard he's had an operation to fix his arm. May god be with them.

Tomorrow is Amanda's Birthday, happy birthday!