If I wear a mask, I can the fool the world, but not myself.
Time passed so much faster then I thought it would. In less then 2 months' time, I will be enlisted. I start to ponder, what I wanna do, what I still haven't do & what I really want. I supposed this life I have now, is not what I really wanted? I ain't too sure either. I have a room with PC, TV, DVD player, video game consoles, CD player, my beloved turtle, phones & alot of games. What more can I want? I even have good friends around me, enough money to spend, nice temp job, have time for myself & family, whats more can I ask for? I know, alot more, but what I have now, is really good enough isn't it? Then whats this feeling inside me? Feels so bottled up. When I look in the mirror, I wonder who is the one staring back at me. Why must I conceal what I think and how I feel? Why am I hiding a secret me?


<< Home