Tuesday, August 23, 2005

My Dating Personality Profile?!

Your dating personality profile:

Athletic - Physical fitness is one of your priorities. You find the time to work athletic pursuits into your schedule. You enjoy being active.
Liberal - Politics matters to you, and you aren't afraid to share your left-leaning views. You would never be caught voting for a conservative candidate.
Stylish - You do not lack for fashion sense. Style matters. You wouldn't want to be seen with someone who doesn't care about her appearance.

Your date match profile:


Athletic - You aren't looking for a couch potato. You seek someone who is active and who keeps her body in top shape.
Funny - You consider a good sense of humor a major necessity in a date. If her jokes make you laugh, she has won your heart.
Conservative - Forget liberals, you need a conservative match. Political discussions interest you, and a conservative will offer the viewpoint you need.

Your Top Ten Traits

1. Athletic
2. Liberal
3. Stylish
4. Outgoing
5. Wealthy/Ambitious
6. Adventurous
7. Intellectual
8. Romantic
9. Big-Hearted
10. Funny
Your Top Ten Match Traits

1. Athletic
2. Funny
3. Conservative
4. Stylish
5. Practical
6. Adventurous
7. Outgoing
8. Sensual
9. Intellectual
10. Wealthy/Ambitious

Take the Online Dating Profile Quiz at Dating Diversions

Well, got this test from Gil's blog. Aww...I am so far from..being religious, funny, romantic, big-hearted, traditional, athletic, adventurous, conservative, intellectual and lastly outgoing. Umm...few things I wanna point out though. I seriously, don't like & care about politics? Then...am I really so not humorous? Hahaz..