Friday, October 07, 2005

Office VIII

On Tuesday, met ZF after work to catch a show. I had, BK student meal again! Hahaz...loser. After dinner, slacked around for an hour or two, went to arcade for a mini game, then, into the cinema. We watched Night Watch. Well, I think its a pretty average show. So much for the recommendation from Alfred & Olsen! You two have bad taste! After the show, thought of meeting up Regine, Mei Yi & Olsen at Bedok. But I looked at my watch, its already 2330 hr. Its late & feeling kinda tired. So I headed home &...chatted online till 0500 hr. Still thought of sleeping early. -_-

Wednesday was a super tired day. Whats more? I totally forgot that I had a driving lesson at 1020 hr! Staff from comfort driving centre called me at my office & I rushed down. Not too bad, I still manage to had an hour's lesson.

Later, gonna have lunch with Ann, then taking half day leave to meet Gil for lunch II. Gonna pass her the birthday presents. Lets us hope she likes it. After lunch II, most likely will meet up with Mandy first (sorry Angel, can't meet you today), then head to airport or if not home to meet my aunt from overseas. Kinda happy she's here. I think it has been 2 years since I last saw her. One last thing, my last day at starhub has postponed to Tuesday! Awww..

Just a day passed. It seems so different...