Saturday, November 26, 2005

Its just a dream...

It has been real long since I last posted. In army, aint much interesting stuff write. Lets see, in camp, we are always doing boring stuff. IPPT training, 5BX, area cleaning, over & over again. Past weeks, I have been through field camp, BIC, IMT, & grenade throwing. Lets start with field camp, as I am from Pes C, my field camp is 4 days, 3 nights. Its...overall, quite fun. We have to pitch a small tent, dig drains, have some basic IFC trainings, learn to camouflage, react to enemy's fire & so on. Training hours were slightly shorter as the area become real dark after 1900 hr. The thing that I think its real bad was...we can't take shower for the whole of 4 days! Hahaz...directly after field camp, there was this BIC thing. Very little of us were able to take part as lots of them were excused upper limb, lower limb, loud noise & so. Basically, we were to do leopard crawl & back crawl over a distant of...maybe 80 M, with live firing of GPMG (Just some mounted machine guns) 3 M above us to simulate a real war. Hahaz...next is IMT. Its like an arcade, computerised, to train us in shooting & familiarising our rifle before we go to live range. Grenade throwing, its just basically, take a grenade, throw it to the target, duck & take cover, wait for the "boom", then, the end. Hahaz...all of these, are just for the experiences. BMT is boring, but its gonna end soon. I guess I will miss some of my mates & all of the commanders.

Last night, went to fullerton one. Um...Olsen was supposed to meet me at..2200 hr. Guess what time I met him? 2315 hr. He was so god damit late! But I can't blame him & should thanks him. If not for him, I wouldn't have enjoyed my night so much, wouldn't be so happy. Its just like a dream. I wished time would stop at that moment & the night would never end...

Am I to make a choice now...?