Monday, February 06, 2006

I won 5 cents!

Its Monday again! Urghh...bored. So Friday night, I watched Fearless with Starhub ex-colleagues at Lido. If I didn't remember wrongly, its Lido 2. Sure is a big cinema theatre. For my row of seats, there's even spaces for me to fully stretch out my legs. Can imagine how much space is infront of me? As for the show, its quite action packed, with all the martial art moves, fighting scenes. Overall, I would say its worth a watch. But if you ask me, I still prefer Memoirs of a Geisha. After the movie, few of us stayed for a coffee session while I left slightly earlier to meet up with Kiat Tze, JM, Brandon, CW & 3rd class JH. It has been quite awhile since I last see them. On the way back, we talked about our lives, army stuff, interesting nonsense we enconutered. I must say this, guys in PA(Brandon) sure have alot more weird rubbish than those in the army. Brandon could even blast a door away with tap water! That's totally, unbelievable! Hahaz...we were so focus on our conversation & only at half of the journey, then I noticed that Angeline, Sandy mei, Jessica & company were in the same cabin as us. Hahaz...it has been aeons since I talked to them. Too bad didn't get to speak with them much. So finally, we reached Simei & proceeded to Kiat Tze's place. We played Majong, 21 points, Big 2. The whole night, I won 5 cents!! Yes!! I won 5 cents out of like...4 hours gambling? FIVE CENTS! Hahaz...had much fun with them. They are still full of rubbish. We left at about 0400 hr, talked with CW at a nearby playground till 5 plus then went home to take a shower & sleep.