Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Uni Uni here I come!

Wednesday~!! Uhh..bored bored at office. Friday is so near yet so far.

Yesterday, I checked out about University admission. Well, if anyone is interested, the admission is opened now till 21st Feb. Although I am from Computer Engineering, I am thinking of applying some general business or business administration courses if possible. After completing Engineering course in Poly, I think, engineering sucks. Hahaz...kinda not my field. Programming needs too much patient & I am totally lack of it. Hahaz..but seriously, I would say, there ain't much light. I don't think my results are good enough. Lets just say, give it a try? Who knows maybe I might get lucky?

Last night, finally met up with Olsen & Wen Hao for a soccer session. Has been a long while since we had soccer. Kinda lost touch, but surely, enjoyed the game. One thing suprised me...Yan Mei called me last night? Woa..didnt expect a call from her at all. Well, had a short chat, talking of our whereabouts. Guess everyone is doing quite well.

Aww...I am leaving~!! Fazial off the lights in our office! Damn him! Hahaz...cant believe it, my IC is a big time bastard. Always fooling around, playing prank on people!