Monday, February 13, 2006

The Rubber Band War

Aww...its Monday again. A weekend ended just so fast.

So Friday...I was in the office, well I guess I was kinda bored, I noticed several rubber bands were on the table, so I took it & shot at Faizal. After that, Yan Jun, who was right beside me, started to shoot him too. Then a rubber band war broke out. We started to shoot at each other & taking cover. I even shot a rubber band at Faizal's ear. Hahaz..soon after, everyone started throwing everything in the office around. We even went on to attack Wee Leng & Joseph at the other room. We are simply...bored? Hahaaz..the guys at my office, are all bastards. Why? Lets just say the 2 biggest bastards around. Firstly is Greg. While I was away, he used my MSN & talked to people, played prank with all of them. There's more...he even took my HP & sms my friends funny stuffs! What a big time bastard he is!! Secondly is my IC, Faizal. He's the 2nd biggest bastard in the unit. He started the air-freshener attacks. He would spray whole lot of air-freshener at the door knobs. Those who did not notice, after opening the door, would have their hand covered with that stupid...what morning mist smell. This, is still ok. There are still times, he sprayed the office with like...a whole bottle of air-freshener? My god...imagine the room. Its not a very big office..imagine the...fragrance. He sucks big time! So you guys don't think I am having an easier life as a pes c soldier ok. Its as bad as you guys! I have to face them everyday! Hahaaz..

Saturday, went for soccer in the noon, then to chalet. Well, enjoyed myself there. Reached home pretty late, about 7 on Sunday morning.

As for Sunday, an idiot called & woke me up at 10 AM to tell me.."nothing lar". Lim Wei Yang...u think you Lim Wei also then can come & disturb me huh? You watch out. I am gonna sell you out! All your secrets, everything! Hahaz...so Sunday noon, went for a movie, Fun with Dick & Jane, with Cindy. Its not a bad show. Just..alright only.

By the way, thanks to Yan Jun, I have got myself 6 out of 7 Ayumi's albums!! My god..she rocks!