Thursday, February 09, 2006

Unlucky!!

Umm...I guess Feb is not a good month for quite a number of my friends. It begin with that 3rd class JH. I don't know what's the matter with him. He broke up with Huey Wen, saying that he can't commit. I really wonder what does the word commit means to him. I believe Huey Wen didn't asks anything from him. What commitment he's refering to then? Guess he's just not ready. Huey Wen sure is upset. He left just like that, at the most unexpected time. Well, cheer up girl. I believe JH didn't want things to be in this way & tried his best..

Today, just received a news that Angel got chicken pox & broke up with her BF. She is really, totally, offically, declared as unlucky. How can such think happen in a same day? All I can say is, for r/s, you foreseen this coming, so don't think so much & cheer up. For chicken pox, take good care of yourself, rest more & hope you get well soon. Just didn't expect him to leave when you are sick. Well, doesn't matter. Cheer up Angel~! Don't choose a Ah Beng BF again. Hahaz..

Thirdly, just heard that Pei Shan & his BF broke up sometime ago. They were together for 4 years. She reminds me of my past, a 4 years r/s. When she talks to me, I can feel that she's trying so hard to be happy, trying so hard not to show her emotions. That guy must have hurt her deeply. Guess she needs quite awhile to cope with her life.

Life goes on no matter what happened. Just stay happy & move on. Take it as a chance to learn & find out what went wrong. Its an experience to make you a better person.

Lastly, its about me. I tried to installed F.E.A.R. last night, but the CD is corrupted!! CRC error! My god!! I am unlucky too. Hahaz..