Monday, April 03, 2006

Let's club at Taiwan?!

Umm...didn't update my blog for quite awhile. Lets see...can't recall anything happening except Angel Tan Xiao Pang fly some peep aeroplane & I finally get myself a copy of Elder's Scroll IV.

Ok..past one week, I watched A Lot Like Love VCD & Cry Wolf. Finally got to watch A Lot Like Love. Well, its abit draggy, but its a nice show. At least they have a happy ending.
As for Cry Wolf, its about a student killer plans & excute a series of events to manipulate, frame her friends. Umm...its kinda unbelievable how perfect the plans go though.

On Friday night, went to MOS with my Starhub gang, Heaven & Earth Society. All I wanna say is, Jedd you sux! Everyone is there except you! Ok..MOS...um..not really a nice place. That night, whoa..big castings. Roland, JR, ZF, Andrew, Wendy, Sell Food, Sharon, Love Pretty, Uncle Neo, even Jas were there man! Hasn't seen them for quite awhile. Miss Starhub..hahaz. We left pretty early that night. Didn't even get to enjoy much then some of them suggested & went to KTV. Guess KTV, not my kind, so I went home.

Saturday, went for a soccer session in the noon, but...RAIN~!! Awww..the weather was good for soccer, without the rain. Hahaz..so in the night, we were supposed to go Indochine. One idiot, majong until like 2330 hr! We like give up the idea already then he call. He deserve to lose $$! Hahaz..so Saturday night, I stayed home &..weird...I can't remember much on what I did. Hahaz..I think I stayed home & MSN, listen to some songs.

So yesterday, went to Sim Lim Square to buy a power supply for Cindy's PC. She rocks...her Acer computer blew up 3 power supply in like..maybe 6 months? Her Acer is awsome! After Sim Lim Square trip, we went to PS to watch Ultraviolet. Ultraviolet!! Milla Jovovich! Although the show is not that nice, but she still rocks! Can't miss any of her show. Seriously, the movie is too exaggerating. She's too powerful! It's like she don't even need to fight. She can kill all the enemies very easily. Too little action scenes & too little nice action scenes I would say. After the movie, we went for a dinner, saw Jen Jenn then headed home.

Last night, another Andrew gave me this link. Well, all I can say is...what happened to Singapore's club?! Hahaz..after I send this link to several of my friends, all return me with only one suggestion, "Lets go Taiwan. " Hahaz..currently Andrew, Jin Sheng, Roger & Olsen. Anyone else wanna go Taiwan? Hahaz..