Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Poxy brother found me again~!

Hahaz...I can't believe this, I got chicken pox for the second time! This time, must be Alfred Song Yun Wei who passed it too me. If not him, then is Angel Tan Jia Ying. So I hate them! Hahaz..but one thing good about it, I got MC till 20th~! 2 weeks! Happy happy~~! At least there's something for me to happy about.

The test I posted on my last posting, Cindy is the Peach, Sharon & Mint are the Priss, Quek & Mandy are the Window Shoppers. Another other results?

Just took a quiz, The Lover Style. Well...I am bored? Hahaz..if you guys are free, can give it a try.

My Results

The Devoted Lover
63% partner focus, 47% aggressiveness, 40% adventurousness

Based on the results of this test, it is highly likely that: You prefer your romance and love to be traditional rather than daring or out-of-the-ordinary, you would rather be pursued than do the pursuing and, when it comes to physical love, your satisfaction comes more from providing a wonderful time to your partner than simply seeking your own. This places you in the Lover Style of: The Devoted Lover. The Devoted Lover is a wonderful Lover Style, and is perhaps the best Lover Style when it comes to developing a long-term, caring and rewarding relationship. The Devoted Lover is a treasure to find, though it is sometimes difficult to time establishing a relationship with one just right; usually, this is the last romantic relationship you'll need to find, so sow any wild oats first. In terms of physical love, the Devoted Lover can be shy at first but gradually warms and eventually can be a thrilling partner who knows every need of his/her partner. Given a strong and loving relationship, and the right lover, the Devoted Lover can be a delight in bed. Best Compatibility can probably be found with: The Suave Lover (most of all) or the Classic Lover, or the Carnal Lover. Congratulations!

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 64% on partner focus

You scored higher than 37% on aggressiveness

You scored higher than 19% on adventurousness