Christians please do not read..!
Well...it has been awhile since my last entry. Think bout 2 weeks back, I went back to TP. Um...the school changed quite abit, the people there, to the style or feel of the school, even the food changed. Saloon is closed & now its a CPU hardware shop or something. Norgan Vaas food taste bad & most of all, they don't have chocolate flavoured ice cream! Which ice cream selling vendor sells ice cream without chocolate flavour? Bookshop no longer selling my favourite Orange candy. Graduated christians walking around the school to preach. Somemore, have Xiao Pang this kinda creature studying in TP. I would say, its definitely not as good as before. But still, I miss schooling.
That day, saw quite a few of my friends. Xiao Pang, Ali, Tiny, Sandy mei, Pei Rong & Joyce. Early noon, saw Ali at biz. Too bad she was rushing for work. Then, met up with Xiao Pang & Tiny for a lunch at Norgan Vaas. Guess don't need to talk about the food...& 1 thing. Tiny you are so so so late! After lunch, Tiny rushed for her lesson & Xiao Pang went home. At Engineering School, saw Sandy. Hasn't really talk to her for a long while. I didn't even know she was in TP! She's also missing from MSN for...maybe a year? Had a small chat with her, then I went to biz. While waiting for Rong, guess what, a christian came & preach to me?! Doesn't matter...since I had to wait for Rong for 2 hours, guess should let him entertain me awhile. So, he started with his god & stuff. He claims that, god is great, god loves people, god is angry that we ain't obeying him, etc. Then he was saying, humans & god were close before we have sins. We betrayed god or something. So I asked, if god is really that great, why did humans betray him? Guess what he answer me...? Its inconceivable...he told me, its god's plan. For god sake, what kinda answer is this?! Then I asked, who in the right mind would wanna plan something like that? Its like if he want us to obey him, why plan & make us to betray him in the first place? He replied, something like, we are merely humans, don't have the wisdom of god, won't understand god's thinking. He have a bigger picture. What the hell?! I then told him, if god is that wise, why can't he make things simple for us not so wise humans to understand? Its like if you are very smart, you can make things easy to understand for dumb people isn't it? We argued on alot of issues, he made his stand, while I made mine. Guess it just go back to one thing, our own belief. I just think that the churches in Singapore, should forcus more on teachings & not bout getting people to believe. The churches never ever teach anyone to be a good person, just keep on trying to get people in, propangada. Whats the point? If you do good things, if your belief is real, people will come. Its not the amount of people who believe that matters. Its what's the belief that matters. Isn't it? And 1 more thing...maybe I am outdated, I don't it. Churches usually consist of some rich people & church take 10% of their pay, when did church in Singapore ever did something big for the needy? I have seen other religions donate large sum of $$. But churches, never did. But again, maybe is me who don't know they do. Doesn't matter...enough of churches. After a long debate, Rong finally came. Went for a coffee with her, had a long chat. Hasn't seen her in a year. I really start wondering & cherish...for some people, I only see them once a year. In one life time, if this carries on, perhaps I might see them just 80 times? 90 times?
Last Thursday, was on MC. In the night, met Tiny for a dinner & movie session. Well Tiny, seriously, I don't drink ice tea at all. Hahaz..we watched Posiden. Umm...not a bad show. Its like Titanic, but without much story lines, more action details. Just basic introduction of each characters, next thing I know was they are doing all sort of stunts to escape. After Posiden, Cindy came & we watched Mission Impossible 3. Well, its a nice show. Tom Cruise actually spoke chinese! Hahaz..I think both shows are worth a watch. Just put Mission Impossible 3 prior to Posiden.
Sunday, it was my cousin's wedding. My family & I went over to his place to drink the tea. Its some chinese traditions. After that, had a mini buffet lunch at his place. Umm...the food was not bad. Then, I went to MF's saloon to have a haircut. As usual, at her shop lame awhile before I went back. After I reached home, took a shower, had a short game, its time to depart for the wedding dinner. As the bridegroom is my close relative, we reached pretty early. So what will happen when you reach a wedding dinner early? Eat peanuts. Hahaz..waited & waited. Guess nothing much to say...the thing started, usual processes, take photos with them, drink with them, eat, eat, eat & eat. Hahaz..the food was good. Reached home pretty late that night. Umm...I was tired. Didn't even finish watching I guess I guess I guess guess guess & I fell asleep.
Now, I am here, waiting for lunch time. Cold & starving~!
That day, saw quite a few of my friends. Xiao Pang, Ali, Tiny, Sandy mei, Pei Rong & Joyce. Early noon, saw Ali at biz. Too bad she was rushing for work. Then, met up with Xiao Pang & Tiny for a lunch at Norgan Vaas. Guess don't need to talk about the food...& 1 thing. Tiny you are so so so late! After lunch, Tiny rushed for her lesson & Xiao Pang went home. At Engineering School, saw Sandy. Hasn't really talk to her for a long while. I didn't even know she was in TP! She's also missing from MSN for...maybe a year? Had a small chat with her, then I went to biz. While waiting for Rong, guess what, a christian came & preach to me?! Doesn't matter...since I had to wait for Rong for 2 hours, guess should let him entertain me awhile. So, he started with his god & stuff. He claims that, god is great, god loves people, god is angry that we ain't obeying him, etc. Then he was saying, humans & god were close before we have sins. We betrayed god or something. So I asked, if god is really that great, why did humans betray him? Guess what he answer me...? Its inconceivable...he told me, its god's plan. For god sake, what kinda answer is this?! Then I asked, who in the right mind would wanna plan something like that? Its like if he want us to obey him, why plan & make us to betray him in the first place? He replied, something like, we are merely humans, don't have the wisdom of god, won't understand god's thinking. He have a bigger picture. What the hell?! I then told him, if god is that wise, why can't he make things simple for us not so wise humans to understand? Its like if you are very smart, you can make things easy to understand for dumb people isn't it? We argued on alot of issues, he made his stand, while I made mine. Guess it just go back to one thing, our own belief. I just think that the churches in Singapore, should forcus more on teachings & not bout getting people to believe. The churches never ever teach anyone to be a good person, just keep on trying to get people in, propangada. Whats the point? If you do good things, if your belief is real, people will come. Its not the amount of people who believe that matters. Its what's the belief that matters. Isn't it? And 1 more thing...maybe I am outdated, I don't it. Churches usually consist of some rich people & church take 10% of their pay, when did church in Singapore ever did something big for the needy? I have seen other religions donate large sum of $$. But churches, never did. But again, maybe is me who don't know they do. Doesn't matter...enough of churches. After a long debate, Rong finally came. Went for a coffee with her, had a long chat. Hasn't seen her in a year. I really start wondering & cherish...for some people, I only see them once a year. In one life time, if this carries on, perhaps I might see them just 80 times? 90 times?
Last Thursday, was on MC. In the night, met Tiny for a dinner & movie session. Well Tiny, seriously, I don't drink ice tea at all. Hahaz..we watched Posiden. Umm...not a bad show. Its like Titanic, but without much story lines, more action details. Just basic introduction of each characters, next thing I know was they are doing all sort of stunts to escape. After Posiden, Cindy came & we watched Mission Impossible 3. Well, its a nice show. Tom Cruise actually spoke chinese! Hahaz..I think both shows are worth a watch. Just put Mission Impossible 3 prior to Posiden.
Sunday, it was my cousin's wedding. My family & I went over to his place to drink the tea. Its some chinese traditions. After that, had a mini buffet lunch at his place. Umm...the food was not bad. Then, I went to MF's saloon to have a haircut. As usual, at her shop lame awhile before I went back. After I reached home, took a shower, had a short game, its time to depart for the wedding dinner. As the bridegroom is my close relative, we reached pretty early. So what will happen when you reach a wedding dinner early? Eat peanuts. Hahaz..waited & waited. Guess nothing much to say...the thing started, usual processes, take photos with them, drink with them, eat, eat, eat & eat. Hahaz..the food was good. Reached home pretty late that night. Umm...I was tired. Didn't even finish watching I guess I guess I guess guess guess & I fell asleep.
Now, I am here, waiting for lunch time. Cold & starving~!


<< Home