Friday, April 28, 2006

Tired~

Um...didn't have much of the time to come online to blog. Recently, well, nothing much happened? Just book in, book out, go home play game, sleep, wake up, book in, book out...never ending loop. Let me try & recall..remember meeting up with Tiny, Xiao Pang, Ali & Wei Yang sometime back. Talked bout our life stories. Seems like Tiny, Xiao Pang & Ali have, very, peaceful lives. They actually have nothing happening enough for them to remember! Hahaz..no life! Wasted their youth. Secondary school & Poly years were the best times to have fun. Whenever I thought of those days, I would smile. Its always precious memories. Hahaz..next, we went to East Coast Park to...to..put it nicely, its call, see show. One thing I must say, like father like son, Yang drive like his dad~!!

Ok...enough of Tiny, Xiao Pang, Ali & Yang. Yesterday went to my department dinner. My bosses treat us all dinner & bought us drinks. We started at TM Seoul Garden. Hasn't eaten at Seoul Garden since..I think Secondary School? After a long dinner session, some of them left for home while the others went to Wala Wala at Holland Village. Well..Holland V is a nice place. Drank 3 cocktails that night. All are on their treats! Hehh..

Um...damn tired now. *yawn* One good thing is, Monday is Labour Day! Long weekend this week! Gonna go home now~!