Friday, March 16, 2007

Anti-Angel Campaign! *edited*

Members of FJJLB!! Now we must use this opportunity & plan for an Anti-Angel Campaign! Angel Tan Jia Ying. No more Angel! Hahaz...must have a revolt before her return!

So, hasn't have any entries for months! Guess, I did not have anything to post? Life's peaceful, everything is quite fine. Everyday, I spend my time with my beloved Rayne, Belldandy & Lavie. So what is there to write about? Totally no idea.

Well, let's see, past months, hasn't been to any club, hasn't been to town much, didn't watch much movies, didn't have much kohi session, in short, did not have much of anything, in another word, no life! Hahaz..just stayed home, enjoy the company of Rayne, Belldandy & Lavie. Um..come to think of it, perhaps, Wei Li is old already. Hahaz...ain't involved much in nightlife anymore. Is it all these night activities bored me, I get tired easily or perhaps too much of peace makes people lazy? Hahaz..I don't know either.

Thinking back, at a blink of an eye, whoa..its 2007 & I am 22 this year. Primary school, secondary school, poly, school life has ended. NS is gonna end soon. Um...miss all the fun I had. I can never forget how secondary school was like, those kinda life, I once had, with so many nice pals around me. Doing things that are right & wrong together, without thinking about anything. Because we were young, we do things without thinking that made us remember, miss & smile on it. Now, it had all become just mere memories we hold dear. Poly life too, were days filled with laughter. Come to think of it, I failed to remember alot from Poly..but certainly, I know I was enjoying myself greatly, I was happy. After poly, Starhub life, was all about nightlife. Hahaz..had bulk of my clubbing & pubbing experiences at then, can't deny, life was...all about me, myself & fun. At then, I too got myself Rayne. Totally enjoying the entertainments around me. Guess as we grow older, we will have more to think of, more to yearn.

Now, NS gonna end in about 6 months time or so? Can't deny I been waiting to leave since the day I serve the nation. Well, I can't say NS is a completely a waste of time, but come mon, its every NSF's dream to ORD right? My unit, I would say is good enough, I am sure next time when I start working, I will miss the day I am having now, those...idling days. Hahaz..

Recently, heard adventures from some friends, but guess I should mention one only, that is, Tiny congratz! Hahahaz..you know what I mean. Um..another thing, Angel's US trip, I wonder how its like at there. Certainly, hope she enjoy & take care of herself there.

Lastly, 损友 showed me this pretty girl's bloggie. Take a look at her BF & their age. Surely its uncommon to see such. But again, guess he have the fame?

Um..some friend showed me this video, I find it quite...hahaz..you can call it funny? Why don't you guys take a look?