Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Post Monday blue syndrome

Hey heyy~~! Today, I discovered I got $65 as reward for giving creative, useful suggestions on improvement of my camp. But..half of the money will be given to our unit funding -_-||. Well, $30 is better than nothing. I am 1 step closer to my 250GB HDD. Hahahaz..so from today onward, when I got nothing to do, I will think of improvement of my camp! Hahahaz...I will be rich soon! Hahaz..

So yesterday, the Discovery Centre trip. Well..Discovery Centre sure changed alot. The only thing I remember that still remain since my secondary school visit, except for the food court, its the shooting range. Everything else, seems..different. Totally no impression of them. Or maybe..1 more thing looks the same, the entrance looks the same? So, in there, we watched a video on Vikings, have a short tour & tried some..they call it, innovative games? Well, its always fun to do stupid things. Enjoyed the trip. Won't have much chances to go such places, do such things you know. Especially this kind of group trips. After the tour, we had a small birthday celebration for Augest babies. Finally this time, its chocolate cake! Previous 2 birthday celebrations were all...black forest cake! Yikes~!! The..blue berry, black berry...whatever berry it is. The cream just spoiled the taste of the cake. So, back to the celebration...after the cake, took some photos, then home we went. Sure is a long trip home..Boon Lay to Simei. *yawn*

Today..today is Tuesday. Post Monday blue syndrome. So..low productivity. Hahaz...waiting for 1700 hour~! Gonna go home soon to meet Belldandy. =X

Here's a pic of the orgin of Belldandy..