Monday, August 07, 2006

In Camp III

So its another boring Monday! Aww...but, its ok. Wednesday is coming! Its National Day!! But, who actually cares about it? Its a public holiday thats important! Hahaz..so the meeting eh, Xiao Pang, Ali, Tiny, Cindy & me is on. I wonder that stupid XY is going? Fine...I just received her sms upon typing this. She is not going! Stupid XY~!! Well, she made a promise that she will meet us..next year? -_-|| How SWEET of her isn't it?

Well now, recently heard a couple of my buddies have GF eh? Firstly, Andrew that gay, can't believe that gay got himself a girl during his BMT?! In the middle like 7th ~ 8th week of BMT? Hahahaz..got GF don't tell right? Don't call me brother anymore Andrew~! Hahaz..
Next, our Fei Zhen, Zhen Hao~! Have a GF, didnt tell any of us eh? In the end, its my precious informant who told me this! Hahahaz..then got yourself a GF, no more soccer?! Missed soccer for weeks~!! You are another JM! Zhen Hao the JM II. If Zhen Hao, you are reading this, which I doubt you ever would, I can say Olsen, WH & Darren ask you to go & die better. Hahaz..

Saturday night, watched Tokyo Drift. Umm..its quite a nice show, can't deny a hell lot of it is done by computer graphics, but still, its nice. Who cares if they really can drift? We also wouldn't know. Just watch & enjoy the ride! Upon watching the show, I really feel like going Tokyo to take a look man. Not to see race car drift or what. Its to take a look at their city, their clubs. Its so nice, all the lightings & stuff, its awesome. Their shopping centres, unlike Singapore's Taka, Suntec all these, so..normal? Maybe is me getting used to Singapore's. Their clubs, have Japanese R&B! Hahahaz..maybe will have Ayumi's mm zi mm zi.

So now, I am so bored in camp, waiting for 1700 hr to come. Still got 1½ hr more to go. *yawn* Came across some blog URLs today, contributed by Ah My. Guess will put up the link the next posting..?