Wednesday, August 02, 2006

In Camp II

Ohh well..another day in camp, bored + bored x bored. Lets see, recently, been to Quek's "farewell for 6 months" BBQ. Enjoyed myself there. At her place, saw this massage chair. All along, I don't really enjoy massage & stuff, but come to think of it, well, its not too bad eh. Somehow, its quite nice. After her BBQ, all of us went to Cini-leisure to have a 3 hours of DotA. It cost me $10.50 for that? Its like $3.50 an hour. Normal LAN shop is about $2/hr. Some more, I can always play at home. It cost much lesser. Hahaz..after 3 hours of fierce battle, I must say Alfred & Wen Hao is good, we left that costly place for home. Took a quick shower, met Belldandy for awhile, bed I went.

So recently, I watched Pirates of the Caribbean, Nacho Libre & Dragon Tiger Gate. Pirates of the Caribbean, well, missed the starting alittle due to sending Mint home. Hahaz..the show is quite entertaining, but...the draw back is its ending. When all of us is wondering how, what's gonna happen next, the freaking show ended. Its like..so "what the" that kinda feeling.
Next is Nacho Libre. Watched it with William, Olsen, JS, Darren, Han Long & his girl Eileen. Well..the show, its totally, rubbish show. Hahaz..well, from the trailers, ads & title of the show, cant expect too much from it. If for laughter, I would say, Waiting is a way better show.
Lastly, Dragon Tiger Gate, starring Donnie Yen, Nicholas Tse & Shawn Yue. The show is quite exaggerating, but well, its a comic action movie. If they fight like you & me, I think it will be real god damit boring. Overall, its quite a nice show. Worth a watch.
Next movies that I am gonna watch is of course, Click, Lake House & Tokyo Drift. That all about movies for now.

Recent weeks, have been meeting up with Wei Yang that 损友 & Darren to C&C Generals at Tampines Mart. But, there's alway weird happenings when 3 of us meet up. With 损友 around, all of us commited sins. He eat prata forgot to pay, ordered a drink refused to wait & left, even more, we were happily chatting in his vehicle, a police van stopped beside us, CID alighted & checked our ICs? Come mon man, police van with CIDs? How often do any of us see that? He is a total 损友 + ultimate jinx! Hahaz..cursed soul. Doesn't matter..so I think its Friday, after our usual C&C Generals, we went for our usual supper at Bedok 85. He is forever an idiot, always ordering an amount of food, 3 of us cant finish. We had stop him everytime! Hahaz..after our bloated supper, we went to Geylang to walk around. So we came across this illegal gambling den in one of the back alley. How to play? There's this dice, wif only 4 sides & 2 numbers(8 & 9). He will spin it, when the dice stop, give you a second to see the number, then cover it with a cup. So it is supposed to test your eye sight as its rather dark in the back alley, make you have to guess the number. But god damit who would actually see wrongly if there is a freaking big torch, lamp, light source or whatever you wanna call it on the gambling table itself?! This is still nothing. So guess what, I haven't even observed enough, that dumb Wei Yang placed $10 on the table & LOST it! For god sake, if its so easy to win, would they even be there? Of course they are cheating! They have total control on the dice. So which side with lesser money wins. They will alway be on the win win situation. Lim Wei Yang, stupid guy...in the end, he lost $20. Hahaz..

Um..think 2 days ago, just completed Final Fantasy X. Ending is sad? Doesn't matter...its not really that nice like it was reviewed. Perhaps I was expecting alot upon reading those review. Now just started this new game. Seems a little boring..

So now, next public holiday will be the National Day! Guess will be meeting up with Xiao Pang & Ali. Lets hope to include more people this year!