In Camp V
Today, my unit is having this event, so I was told to leave camp by 1100 hr and head for..Singapore Discovery Centre! Hahaz..how long hasn't I been there? How long has this name even...comes into my mind? I think last heard of this name is during secondary school time. Hahaz..excursions! Hahaz..at then, we think it was lame, it was boring, it was a waste of time, but well, think about it, I miss it now...although I still think its lame, boring..hahaz. So now, 1 more hour and off I go.
So recently, made a frozencat's R&B compilation Aug 2006. Just 20 latest R&B songs for him. His R&Bs are..antiques! Hahahaz..so, the weekend, I have been playing Atelier Iris for the whole weekend. I am gonna complete it soon~!!
Yesterday, yesterday was XY's birthday~!! Happy birthday stupid XY~! Study hard eh..!
So recently, made a frozencat's R&B compilation Aug 2006. Just 20 latest R&B songs for him. His R&Bs are..antiques! Hahahaz..so, the weekend, I have been playing Atelier Iris for the whole weekend. I am gonna complete it soon~!!
Yesterday, yesterday was XY's birthday~!! Happy birthday stupid XY~! Study hard eh..!


<< Home