Camp VII
Is Camp VII~!! VII my favourite number.
So recently, let's see, last last Sunday, on the 9th, was an unhealthy day. Woke up in the late morning, then had instant noodle for lunch & headed to Sim Lim Square. Darren bought a PSP from a super unfriendly, $$ cheating, big hoax, lousy attitude shop. Hahahaz..but can't deny, it was SLIGHTLY cheaper than others. Well, for me, I finally bought my 250GB HDD! Its great! Now I can DL so much more! So after the Sim Lim Square trip, I went to Xiao Pang's 18th birthday party~! Had some nice food & nice cake. Saw some friends that had been missing for a long time like the stupid XY, Sandy mei. Well, enjoyed myself smacking Xiao Pang with the birthday cake. Hahahaz..too bad the fatality plan was abandoned. If not, she would be beyond recognize. Had a great time there.
Monday, took a day off, had lunch with my parents then stayed home the day. Next few days, just book in, book out, eat, meet up with Rayne & Belldandy, sleep.
Friday, meet up early with Darren at TM to buy some PSP accessories. He bought a pouch & a PSP protection case or something along that line. So he fit in the protection case, then I found out that, the pouch is too small~!! Wahahahaz..how can that happened? Hahahaz..he wasted like $30? Tried the game Bleach on his PSP, well, a normal VS fighting game. Not too bad for a handheld, but still, I would way prefer RPG. After our PSP accessories hunting, saw Effendi, went for a short coffee session with him before that late 损友 arrive. Next, went for the usual Let's Go, had crispy prata for supper, then headed home.
Saturday, watched The Banquet with Cindy. Well..not too bad, but still not good enough. Cant deny Zhang Zi Yi can act very well though.
I stayed home whole day with Rayne & Belldandy on Sunday. Went for a dinner with my parents & got myself a TV from my relative. My old TV is getting cranky, so just in luck, my relative bought a new LCD TV, their old one, they gave it to me. After the dinner, getting the TV back & fixing it up, rushed to TM. I was meeting Olsen & William for a movie. We watched Pulse. Again...its a not bad show, just..not good enough. After the movie, had some coffee at back before we head home.
Monday, took a ½ day off. Went town with Xiao Pang. Um..she bought some dress & stuff. Oh well...she can't resist shopping temptation. Ohh & by the way Xiao Pang, I now understand, why Lancome ain't that good. Hahahaz..
So recently, let's see, last last Sunday, on the 9th, was an unhealthy day. Woke up in the late morning, then had instant noodle for lunch & headed to Sim Lim Square. Darren bought a PSP from a super unfriendly, $$ cheating, big hoax, lousy attitude shop. Hahahaz..but can't deny, it was SLIGHTLY cheaper than others. Well, for me, I finally bought my 250GB HDD! Its great! Now I can DL so much more! So after the Sim Lim Square trip, I went to Xiao Pang's 18th birthday party~! Had some nice food & nice cake. Saw some friends that had been missing for a long time like the stupid XY, Sandy mei. Well, enjoyed myself smacking Xiao Pang with the birthday cake. Hahahaz..too bad the fatality plan was abandoned. If not, she would be beyond recognize. Had a great time there.
Monday, took a day off, had lunch with my parents then stayed home the day. Next few days, just book in, book out, eat, meet up with Rayne & Belldandy, sleep.
Friday, meet up early with Darren at TM to buy some PSP accessories. He bought a pouch & a PSP protection case or something along that line. So he fit in the protection case, then I found out that, the pouch is too small~!! Wahahahaz..how can that happened? Hahahaz..he wasted like $30? Tried the game Bleach on his PSP, well, a normal VS fighting game. Not too bad for a handheld, but still, I would way prefer RPG. After our PSP accessories hunting, saw Effendi, went for a short coffee session with him before that late 损友 arrive. Next, went for the usual Let's Go, had crispy prata for supper, then headed home.
Saturday, watched The Banquet with Cindy. Well..not too bad, but still not good enough. Cant deny Zhang Zi Yi can act very well though.
I stayed home whole day with Rayne & Belldandy on Sunday. Went for a dinner with my parents & got myself a TV from my relative. My old TV is getting cranky, so just in luck, my relative bought a new LCD TV, their old one, they gave it to me. After the dinner, getting the TV back & fixing it up, rushed to TM. I was meeting Olsen & William for a movie. We watched Pulse. Again...its a not bad show, just..not good enough. After the movie, had some coffee at back before we head home.
Monday, took a ½ day off. Went town with Xiao Pang. Um..she bought some dress & stuff. Oh well...she can't resist shopping temptation. Ohh & by the way Xiao Pang, I now understand, why Lancome ain't that good. Hahahaz..


<< Home