Friday, January 11, 2008

Email Blog

Yoyoz everyone...too bored in office, I start to blog again. Hahaz..well, my office has blocked all the webbie & MSN, so guess what? I am blogging via email~! Hahaz..i send it home, then publish it. So everyone, who is kind enough, mail me at lim_wei_li@sg.nykline.com. I can reply you anytime, anywhere as my phone is connected to my mailbox.

So now, um..I have basically finished everything I need to do in office till next Thursday. Gonna rot in office for awhile already.

Recently, been doing...somewhat, better already. Dang..sometimes, its just me myself, refused to accept that, perhaps, I have already lost it to others. Giving it up, might not be hard, forgetting everything, might not be difficult. Its just about acceptance.

Well, enough of those...later tonight, I am going to Linda & Dan's ROM party. Hope I have the mood to enjoy it. It seems so fast..when I know them, which was 2½ yrs ago, they have already broke up. 2 yrs later, they not only patched, they are getting married~!

God damit, mind's blank, nothing to update. Good bye everyone!!