Saturday, March 01, 2008

Just like that..

At a blink of an eye, its March already. Just like that, 2 full months had passed in 2008. I passed New Year, Lunar New Year, Valentines Day, a leap year, just like that. Seems like..so long already.

Today, a Saturday. Woke up early in 5 AM to work. On my way back, I bought 2 chocolate japanese pan cake. After take 3 bites or so, I remembered...everytime, I would give this area with the most chocolate, to some people. Seldom, I would eat that part. Hahaz..but well...the pan cake didn't taste nice anyway. Don't buy chocolate pan cakes from Mr Bean.

To those who know what I am talking about, for frozencat 7, it has been a very long time since I last published an entry, due to...the celestial/destinee incident, probably some information were leaked I suspect. But its ok. =)

Dang..sleepy eyes. Woke up too early in the morning. I shall turn in soon with photos. So, stay tune guys! If theres any left. Good night!